Vacancies & Volunteering
Stafford FM is expanding in 2024 and we are looking for the next breed of presenters & volunteers.
We cannot tell you too much at the moment but we have some big plans over the next 12 months - and you could be a part of it!
Any role within the radio station can be rewarding and if you are looking for the next step on the career ladder, we have the experience and opportunities that can help you achieve your goal.
We boast an experienced team of ex-commercial & BBC radio presenters who assist us in delivering professional standards both on air and off air.
For details about what we're looking for, please see below:
Experienced Radio Presenters - Voluntary (Unpaid).
We take great pride in how we do things at Stafford FM. We aspire to achieve professional standards in our presentation style.
There are opportunities within our presenting team for a number of vacancies.
Who are we looking for?
Presenters that possess some experience of working within the radio industry, whether that's in a commercial, BBC and community radio capacity. A minimum of 6 months previous experience is required for this role.
What can we offer?
- Full training with all of our operational systems and the chance to work with an experienced team of professional broadcasters helping us shape the 'sound of Stafford FM'.
- Be a part of an exciting 2024 for Stafford FM.
- Enhance your CV.
We have some big plans and we want the right people with us on this exciting journey.
- Commit to a minimum of 2 hours per week (remote is available).
- Ensure that the content you are delivering is within our key commitments.
- An understanding of the Ofcom broadcast guidelines.
In the first instance, please send a short demo and note about why you'd like to be a part of Stafford FM to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainee Radio Presenters - Voluntary (Unpaid)
We are looking for the next generation of radio presenters.
This is an opportunity to learn the art of radio presentation and perfect your style.
This position is a brilliant confidence builder and will also enhance your CV and learn about our key commitments and the Ofcom broadcast guidelines.
- Commit to a minimum of 2 hours per week.
- Attend training sessions with our operational play out systems.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
This position is great for college and university students looking for some experience of working in radio.
Please note: We have a minimum of 6 months training prior to being offered any airtime on Stafford FM. This is to allow you the opportunity to understand the requirements of how we operate, our key commitments and the Ofcom broadcast guidelines.
To express an interest, please email here; Trainee Radio Presenter